
There was our little gummy bear wiggling like a fool, heart beating a perfect 180 bpm. I am quite excited and relieved.... for now.
I know, I know. I need to enjoy this. But every ache, pull, and pain makes me freak a little inside. I have a friend who saw a heart beat at 7 weeks and then went back for a check up 4 weeks later, feeling so optimistic, only to find she had missed a m/c. They actually determined it must have stopped growing right after that previous appointment. So now I have to wait a few more weeks- see a healthy baby- then I can tell other people.
Anyway, I will be making this blog public soon, then I will be sharing a little more about the every day pregnancy stuff and a little less about my personal life!
ktw.
No comments:
Post a Comment