So it's April in NY and I spent the day in the pool. Granted, my dad's pool is heated to about 75-80 degrees, but it was upper 80s today. How fantastic! It was a really great chance to just relax, hang with friends, etc. I stayed nice and hydrated and even got the hot tub down to 99 degrees so I could go in for a bit. Good times.
I am having some wardrobe issues lately, though, as the nice weather has brought on the realization that I have almost no summer clothes. Literally. I tried on every pair of shorts and couldn't even pretend that they might fit me. Luckily my summer dresses all do fit, though being a bit heavier on top these days I need tanks under all of them. Anyway, I tried on a bunch of shorts from both Target and Motherhood maternity and looked instantly like a mom. They went about half way to my knees and were so baggy in the thigh it was just silly. I'm a bit torn about what to do- I may just suck it up and order some from old navy online, though I am worried that if they don't fit I won't be able to return them and get new ones in time for Disney. I may have to just suck it up and wear shorts that aren't exactly my style. It's just one summer right?
Ok, I had more to say but I am really exhausted from all the sun and fresh air. Look forward to a belly pic montage and more to come!
24w 1d
No comments:
Post a Comment